Event Booking Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings made for courses, workshops, coaching or other training & development activities (“events“) with AssuringBusiness Global SL (the “Organiser”), howsoever the booking is made. By making a booking, the purchaser and delegate accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- AssuringBusiness Global SL uses several trading names to differentiate products and services, including AssuringBusiness, Capital Humans, iMores, Dean J Smith and Simonetta Roma. All trading names belong to AssuringBusiness Global SL.
- AssuringBusiness Global SL registered address is Carrer dels Caponata 8, 08034 Barcelona, Spain. Company registration number (NIF) is B16923294 and VAT registration (IVA) is ESB16923294.
- The submission of a booking via any method including web-form, web-portal, ticketing platform, post, courier, facsimile, e-mail or other electronic formats shall be considered as a confirmed booking.
- The Organisers reserve the right to decline and cancel event bookings without cause and, if payment has been made, to issue a refund.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the event details and prices listed are correct, mistakes may sometimes be made. If a mistake is discovered in an event that you have booked prior to participation, we will tell you and give you the option of either reconfirming your booking (with the appropriate amendments clearly stated) or cancelling your booking. In the case of major errors or omissions, and if we are unable to contact you or we receive no reply from you, your booking will be cancelled and refunded.
- All payment related charges, for example foreign exchange or payment card service fees, are the liability of the purchaser.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, full payment is required in advance for delegates to be able to participate in a booked event, unless that event is free of charge. Purchasers will see the payment on their statement as ‘ASSURINGBUSINESS’ or ‘ASSUREBIZ’, exact wording depending on character limits applied by your payment services provider.
- If purchasers have not received confirmation of participation within 3 business days of booking, purchasers should contact the Organisers by phone or e-mail (email@example.com) to confirm receipt of booking.
- The event venue and/or joining instructions will be communicated before the event if not already stipulated in the event details. Delegates should ensure that they are able to participate as planned. It is the responsibility of the delegate to determine if a travel visa (or other permission) is required before registering for any event and to ensure there is enough time for it to be processed and issued, and subsequently to apply to the appropriate agency for completion in good time.
- Delegates are responsible for all related expenses, for example travel, insurance, visa, accommodation, and meals, unless otherwise specified in event details.
Cancellations and Substitutions
- Recognising the changes to our world in recent times, we may offer purchasers/delegates the option to cancel bookings (with cause) and obtain a full refund; ‘refund protection’. This service is made available via our ticketing partner and is subject to separate terms and conditions that are visible upon ticket purchase. Where it is made available, this option must be selected at the point of purchase and cannot be requested retrospectively. Any delegate selecting refund protection must then manage any refund requests via the relevant terms and process shared at the point of booking.
- For certain events it may not be feasible to offer refund protection. In cases where refund protection is not offered, cancellations may be requested via email to the Organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org with read-receipt requested; the relevant date is the date of read receipt. For cancellations made within 7 days of purchasing the event (‘initial period’), a ‘no quibble’ refund* or credit note will be available at the purchaser’s request. Following this initial period, the following cancellation terms apply:
|Days prior to event||Refund Policy|
|30+||Full Refund* or Credit Note at purchaser’s preference|
|29 – 14||50% Refund* or Credit Note at purchaser’s preference|
|13 – 7||No Refund, 50% Credit Note|
|< 7||No Refund, Credit Note at Organiser discretion only|
* Following the initial period (and where refund protection has not been purchased) any refund will be subject an administration charge of 10% of booking value with a minimum of EUR 10 per delegate, deducted from the refund amount. All refund payment charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Refunds will usually be via the original payment channel.
- In the event of cancellations by the purchaser or delegate, rescheduling may be permitted at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- Substitute delegates are allowed at any time up to the event provided that notice is given in writing and the substitute is accepted by the Organisers in advance.
- Any credits may be used at any other event by the same trainer, consultant or coach, or with a permitted affiliate event (written approval to be obtained from the Organiser), or for other services or solutions procured from AssuringBusiness. All credits must be used within twelve (12) months of their issue and credits will expire twelve (12) months from date of issue.
- Although every effort is made to maintain schedules of events, some changes or cancellations may be necessary. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule events for any reason and shall assume no liability whatsoever and is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or rescheduling of an event for any reason.
- Should the Organisers cancel or reschedule an event for any reason, a credit of 100% of the total paid booking value will be issued.
Event Delivery and Intellectual Property
- The Organisers reserve the right to vary scheduled event timing and/or hours and planned variations will be communicated by the Organisers when known. However, as many events are highly interactive, or special needs may arise, the scheduled times may vary during event delivery to accommodate the learning opportunities available or special needs arising.
- To facilitate constant improvement, the specific content of featured event(s) is subject to change without prior notice. Advertised trainers, consultants or coaches may also change if circumstances necessitate.
- The Organisers reserve all intellectual property rights, including copyright, to logos, trademarks, event material, promotional materials, video, audio, and other media in full. No part or the whole of such materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, scanning, photography, recording, facsimile or otherwise without the prior written approval of the Organiser.
- The Organiser aims to ensure that its events are accessible to all. If you have any specific needs, please advise us at the earliest possible time and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
- The Organiser may from time to time photograph, film or otherwise record its events for use in future events, subsequent access by delegates, publicity and marketing materials. We do not share any of this material with any third party. By booking an event you are confirming that you are aware of this activity and have no objections to your image or voice appearing in any material issued by the Organiser after the event. However, if for any reason you do not wish the Organiser to use your image or voice, please tell us in writing at email@example.com.
- Recording, filming and photography by delegates is not permitted at any events whether physical or virtual/electronic.
- The purchaser and delegate declare that they are 18 years of age or older and accept that the delegate is participating in the event voluntarily and at their own risk and accept for themselves, their heirs, professional advisors and representatives, executors and administrators, to waive, release and forever discharge the Organiser, and their staff, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all responsibility, liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action of any kind whatsoever, including the negligence of one or more individuals and organizations involved in the sale, administration, fulfilment or delivery of the event, arising out of or related to any loss, personal injury or property damage that may be sustained or occur during or as a result of participation in any event or attendance at event facilities.
We value your opinions. If you for some reason you believe that AssuringBusiness has not adhered to these terms, or you have any suggestions for improvement to the way that we operate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will seek to promptly address the communicated issues.